I have a few exciting projects beginning in 2008 to detail.
First, in February I am flying to Turkey where I will spend a few weeks photographing a place rarely visited in winter. After Turkey I will travel south through Syria and Jordan to Egypt. From Egypt I will fly to Greece and then return to Turkey. Along the way I hope to visit Istanbul, Petra, the Dead Sea, and the Pyramids, should be a historical trip!
After I return from the middle east I will spend 2 months in Richmond working to pay for all of my expensive camera equipment and planning/fund-raising for my expedition in July.
In June I will fly to Gabon (West Central Africa) and spend a few weeks helping the Wildlife Conservation Society with conservation studies before meeting with friends/teammates from Scotland, Gabon, the USA, and France for a 6 week caving-whitewater kayaking-scientific expedition deep in the rainforests of Gabon. And hopefully we will get National Geographic sponsorship on this!
I have a few more things up my sleeve that I will announce when they become more of a reality!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment